Outright bet type is a bet that guesses which team will be the winner or winner in 1 season, tournament, competition from league or other event. The outright market is usually opened early and only exists in certain matches such as the European big league, Champions League, World Cup, and so on you can find outright bet on sbobetcasino sportsbook category at their website. The amount of Odds in this bet varies and generally unreliable teams have prizes with high odds because it is impossible to win the competition or event. But the ball is round and anything can happen. This bet type is also divided into several guesses such as:
- Top Goalscorer: guess who is the player who will be the top scorer until the end of the competition (final).
- Wining Margin: guessing the win by paying attention to the difference in the number of goals or the difference in goals.
- First Goal Method: guessing how the first goal occurred, whether it happened by means of a shot (shot), header (header), penalty kick (penalty), free kick (free kick), suicide (own goal).
- To Win From Behind: guess which team will win, but previously left behind by the goal.
- Exact 1st Half Goals: guess the total number of goals in the first half only (1 x 45 minutes).
- Result / Total Goals: guessing which team will win the match and at the same time guessing the total number of goals scored (2 x 45 minutes).
- Both Teams To Score / Result: guesses that both teams have scored the goal and which team will win the match within 2 x 45 minutes.
- Both Teams To Score / Total Goals: guesses that both teams have scored and guesses the total number of goals created within 2 x 45 minutes.
- Both Teams To Score in 1st and / or 2nd Half: correctly guesses which team will score in the first half as well as in the second half.
How to Read Outright Bets
For example, on the England FA Cup 2012/2013 outright bet above. If you choose Manchester City to win and your guess is correct, then you will get an Odds of 2.25 and the same goes for the rest of the team. It has been explained earlier that in this bet, the team that is not seeded will always have high odds, because there is little chance of winning, but in the world of football, the impossible can happen. If you guess that Millwall will come out as champion and correct, then you get the biggest odds, which is 40.00
How to Calculate Outright Bets
Still the same as the example image above, if you guess that Manchester City will win the FA Cup with a bet of Rp 100,000 and it is correct, then the calculation of the win is as follows:
The way to calculate the outright bet is (Odds x Bet) – Bet
Suppose you bet IDR 100,000 on Manchester City
- You will get an Odds of 40.00
- If Manchester City win, the count is (2.25 x 100,000) – 100,000 = 125,000
- You win IDR 125,000
- For example, if you choose an underdog team, Millwall:
Suppose you bet Rp 100,000 on Millwall
- You will get an Odds of 2.25
- If Millwall wins the prize, the count is (40.00 x 100,000) – 100,000 = 3,900,000
- You win IDR 3,900,000
Read also: GUARANTEED FIRST HALF FOOTBALL FULLTIME SYSTEM.